Local Custom Closets Designer in Your City
• 20+ Years Experience
• 5000+ Happy Customers
• High Quality Material Standards
Our Happy Clients
We would like to offer you a free in-home consultation or a video chat to learn more about your custom closet project and how we work.
3D DESIGN & ESTIMATE
We'll provide a 3D model of walk-in closet and an estimate for the cost before we start manufacturing.
TOP QUALITY PRODUCTION
Using the finest materials sourced right here in the United States and, we create each closet design.
Sit back and watch our professionals take over your dreamed walk-in closet installation.
Frequently Asked Questions
Closet Zone is the leading manufacturer and installer of custom home organization systems for closets, pantries media centers , garages.
We offer design and installation services that will fit your needs whether you need an entire closet conversion or just some clever storage solutions in your existing space!
- First, you’ll meet with a design consultant in your house for a free consultation during which he or she will listen to your demands, examine the areas where you’d want to install a Closet Zone closet system, and take measurements. If you’d like to begin the design process by visiting one of our showrooms near you, that’s also possible.
- If you’re stumped for ideas, browse our colors and see what themes speak to your personality. The Custom Design Consultant will work with you to develop a design that meets your needs, style, and budget. Then he or she will use our proprietary computer-aided design (CAD) software to create a thorough 3-D rendering of the system so you may have an idea of how your new area will appear. This can be completed in a first meeting or during a follow-up visit depending on the intricacy of the design(s).
- Your custom solution will be created based on the precise dimensions of your area once your design is completed and approved, and your designer will assist you in scheduling a convenient installation date.
- On installation day, one of our seasoned installers will install your new system in your home. During installation, the installer will take utmost care of your space and your home, treating it as his or her own. After your new system is installed, the installation technician will show you how to adjust any components that are adjustable, instruct you on how to properly clean your system, and give you information on our limited lifetime warranty.
The duration of the procedure is determined by your design’s complexity and the distinct items you select. A design consultation takes around 90 minutes on average.
The final design for your room is produced, and the system is then built to order. Your new Closet Zone closet system will be put in after several weeks following your initial consultation, depending on customer demand and our capacity. If you need a specific deadline for your project, our designers will work with you to stay on track.
Closet Zone provides free design consultations to all prospective clients. There is no charge for this service.
At Closet Zone, we design and make each closet system custom for you. We take into account the measurements of your space to create a seamless look with the rest of your room or area.
When you work with one of our design consultants, they will send your specific measurements to our manufacturing facility where each piece of your system will be cut accordingly.